Sunday 14 November 2010

Iron man

being a grown up it's totally complicated.

now i can clearly see that.

.......................................................................

i want to own expensive things,(which i have to earn to get it!)

i want to have fun with fun people.

i want to keep my job.i am still loving it.

i want to further my study as soon as i want it to end.

i want to be loved and to love.

i want to have my own family.a tiny one as a start.

i need a car.

i need money.lots of it.

i need a partner who will grow old WITH me.

.............................

there's to much.

i guess i currently just have a ruffled mind.

owh ya, i forgot.

people around me keep on complaining about me.

it's bugging me somehow.

what i wear,

what i eat,

do i look that ugly?

i need to get back with my healthier diet.

''hey you look fat than before"

"kau hodoh dan gemuk."

"mana lah tak sihat badan,hari2 makan mcm tu?"


well,they actually motivated me.

somehow i feel humiliated,

but, if we look at the bright side, they were right.

if the changes they want to see will make me a better person,

why not?


No comments: