Friday 31 December 2010

Officially Signed Out from Pakatan

Dear Mr S.A.M,

i know i would cry if,

i give you my speech for our last meeting at the office.

but i do cry while writing this down.

you are the one who should i called my brother.

you have been my brother more than a brother should be.

yes,we did not have any blood relation in anyhow.

but you the one who made me smile and laugh the MOST.

and u made me cry also.

actually,there's no beyond word to describe how thankful am i to you.

thank you for the yell,

for the tears,

for the laughter,

the joy.

and all the ilmu you gave me.

dari banyak2 benda yang tak senonoh,kurang senonoh dan tak senonoh langsung,

lagi banyak benda yang senonoh saya akan ingat. thank you.

..........................................................................................................................................................

and to you mr p.h,

you have been in every chapter of my book since i started being there.

the book has just completed yesterday,

and i will always look up to read every chapter over and over again,

just because you are in it. hik hik hik.

...........................................

kakak cantik,

saya nak beli lotion kat cosway tu :P

i did cry to sleep yesterday, but luckily i have a bear to comfort me. :)

.............

to the rest of my antidotes,

thank you.

for giving me the taste of happiness while i was there.


1 comment: