Thursday 26 August 2010

Vodafone

two more weeks left for me to grab anything within my sight.

for those who didn't get the chances same as i do :

1) I'm sorry for taking the opportunity.

2)i need the opportunity for my own sake.

3) i am sorry for not helping to appoint you.

4) i am sorry for being a very hyper-active talker. i know sometimes i annoyed.

5) although i knew that u want this kind of opportunity so badly but i end up getting it, i am truly sorry.

6) for lots of reason i need to comfort myself in the situation, i dont want to end up being demotivated AGAIN. i want to gain by get through the pain.

7)i am sorry once again, this is me.


.....................................................................................

i'll walk with you because we are in the same lane.

but sometimes i need to run a little bit,

don't worry, i am not leaving you,

i'll make sure i look back to make sure u are still there.

because, when you need to run later, i might be at your back.

i do hope that you at least glimpse at me.

No comments: